Those are some really fun photo's! Come and visit our blog as well so I don't feel like a total stalker...just send me a little email and sit back and enjoy our life and you'll feel better about yours....I promise!!!;0)
congrats on your marriage girl:) That is so exciting. You looked beautiful on your day. And I love the story of how you were married on the deck...how cute. You can tell your kids that story:)
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
3 comments:
Those are some really fun photo's! Come and visit our blog as well so I don't feel like a total stalker...just send me a little email and sit back and enjoy our life and you'll feel better about yours....I promise!!!;0)
congrats on your marriage girl:) That is so exciting. You looked beautiful on your day. And I love the story of how you were married on the deck...how cute. You can tell your kids that story:)
You guys are a cute Couple!
Post a Comment