These sound SOOOO good! I love treats like that! I never knew this store existed:) I hope you had a wonderful birthday (a lot late)!! We're excited to see you soon!
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
4 comments:
Those look yummy! Did you have a good birthday?? Wish we lived closer to be able to celebrate with you.
Mmmm...those look delish. Happy Birthday a little late!
These sound SOOOO good! I love treats like that! I never knew this store existed:) I hope you had a wonderful birthday (a lot late)!! We're excited to see you soon!
Yay! Glad you support it....I grew up with the owner and she is one of the best people EVER!!! Miss you Kelli!!!! ~Jeffi
Post a Comment