Saturday, May 8, 2010

WoW, MoM! I LoVe YoU.


Many, many years ago...my mom and I were headed to Utah for a temple trip. With several other girls in the car, we were giggly and well, obnoxious. Being Mother's Day Weekend...we decided to make up our own song to dedicate to our mothers...(it all came about when we realized that MoM flipped upside down said, Wow!) It went a little something like this.


WoW! MoM! I love you! You are a PRINCESS to me! A star, in the sky, don't compare to you!

In the river, there are fishies, who have mothers.

They love their mothers. Forever, Forever! I love you!


Happy Mother's Day! I love you!


*Choreography available upon request.

3 comments:

Adam and the Girls said...

I'd like to see that choreography. lol ~Jeffi

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Aubrey Norby said...

Cute song, I also would like to see the choreograpy!