Y, you ask?
1. Because it's Football Season.
2. We love the BYU Cougars.
3. We needed a window covering for our new apartment.
(Not in that particular order either...)
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan Kelli and Clara
6 comments:
We love it? Where did you get that?
I MISS YOU!!!! :)
Ryan got it at the BYU Bookstore...it's just a flag, used for other important purposes! :)
I'm such a nerd, I briefly notice the flag then my eyes go directly to the couch! Haha! I like that couch!!!
I lOVE IT! I especially love it because it doesn't say Wyoming. :) Hee hee I miss you Kelli! I graduate in December and get to stay at home with my babies!!!! yay. (I am sure I don't need to tell you that the faculty is kind of upset about me graduating early....but I am burnt out for the time being...so i am taking a B.A. and running) I love your story about the lady contemplating about Jesus. LOL oxoxoxox ~Jeffi
Go Cougs! Cool window treatment. Love you two!
Post a Comment