Apartment Features Include:
96'' projector screen + Football season= Ryan's Happy Place
Dining in Style...with a card table
Free Furniture...thanks to Mom and Dad
New Front Loader Washer and Dryer...
when doing laundry became bearable.
(Especially with the little song that is played when the cycle is done.)
Finally getting to use our kitchen stuff from our wedding!


8 comments:
That washer and dryer are amazing, are they yours or did they come with the apartment? You have used your space really well! Cute apartment! Can't wait to see it in person one day!
Ok, that washer and dryer are what dreams are made of!! I love your place! Everything looks great! I always think it's so fun to decorate your own space. Good work. We can't wait to visit someday!
So cute! Isn't having your first home with your spouse so fun?! Cam still wants to come swimming. Might be a little cold for that now!
And cute Fall decorations, too!
What a cozy little place you've got. We can't wait to see it!
Your apartment looks great! Isn't it great to get hand-me-downs from your parents! I am so jealous of your washer and dryer! I hope to see you guys soon! I have a spare bedroom with your names on it...come visit!
Congrats on the new place!
That is a cute little place and you decorated it nice... all except the BYU flag I think i could do without a flag
just remember who helped you move in!!!! :) that what such a fun day.
love ya
Post a Comment