So, is this your "practice child?" I think in some ways dogs are harder than children and in some ways easier. Good luck with that potty training thing. It is one of my least favorite parts of parenting. Love you!
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
9 comments:
OK Ryan, you can turn in your man card now.
Wish we'd had Maestro around when our burglar came knocking :)
Cute! I bet you are having fun with him!
I agree with Eric... Little frou-frou dog. He's kinda cute though.
I love Shih Tsus! They are the best dogs. Kind of hard to potty train, but so much fun. We have had ours for a couple of years and just love her.
I love Maestro. Maybe he and Izzie can be boyfriend/girlfreind!!! hahaha :)
If I had a dog I would get one like that :) He's adorable!! Can't wait to meet him!
ADORABLE!!!!! ~Jeffi
So, is this your "practice child?" I think in some ways dogs are harder than children and in some ways easier. Good luck with that potty training thing. It is one of my least favorite parts of parenting. Love you!
Post a Comment