Clara is almost 14 months...Say What?
She is not only walking...but running around the house--
if she doesn't have a goose egg on her noggin',
it's been a good week!
Loves movies (just like her daddy), and reading mommy's recipe books...(not like her mommy).
Teaches piano and voice lessons, just like mommy--loves the piano!
Can pick out "Bebe Jesus" out of the nativity-and if anyone finds the one lost sheep--let me know!
(Found the camel and wise man in the laundy room- really? A wise man in the laundry room? Sounds a little suspicious.)
Has the best laughs ever- evil, chipmunk, fake, belly...any one- I love 'em all!
Will tickle-tickle at will...anywhere, anyone, anytime!
Is the best buddy in the world!

3 comments:
It appears that she also likes cookies! What a cutie! We love that little sweetie!
she loves her cookies!! love that little peanut. I hope she gets feeling better and fast.
I love that she's growing up with such a love of music!
Post a Comment