It was a year ago today that I went back to work from maternity leave, and ironically enough- I made the same trek up to the "Mother Ship" hospital. Can I say- I hate the commute on Foothill- I hate rush hour...BUT- what I love most about today- I know that I won't have to come back for good.
Now...for a positive note....
I am so thankful for my new job at the DayBreak South Jordan Clinic. It has almost been a year since I transferred positions and it has made all the difference.
+2 hour commute is now...10 minute commute.
Mean bosses is now...great bosses and co-workers.
5 days away from family is now...3 days away from family
(With the best day care- Grandpa and Grandma Norby- Thank you- we couldn't do it without you.)
I am blessed with great benefits, insurance and ability to help provide for my family....
the nightmare has now become a wonderful real-life dream job.
Thanks ARUP-
2 comments:
So glad that things changed for the better! Love you!
This is old news probably but awesome all the same. YAY!
Post a Comment