Friday, November 4, 2011

Our New Callings

From the moment this angel was placed in our arms,

we knew our lives would be changed...for the better.



I am completely and eternally in love with this man and this sweet lil' girl.



I never knew how incredible this calling would be...I am humbled that God would give me this gift and the opportunity to be a mother.



"As a child of God, I've learned this truth...a Family is Forever."

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures. Beautiful family.

Norby Family said...

This was very beautifully put. I love the pictures. Love your sweet family!

Aubrey Norby said...

What sweet pictures and words. Who took these pictures? They are priceless. The lighting is perfect! Thanks for sharing them.

Jamie said...

You are a wonderful mother. I am so happy for the both of you.

Paula said...

So precious!

Amy said...

These pictures are so beautiful!! I just want to see her in person!! I am so excited to hold her!