I am thankful for-
An incredible husband- who is my best friend and love of my life.
Our sweet baby, Clara. Our world is brighter with you in it.
Family and Friends that are ever so supportive and loving.
Maestro- even though he's smelly, he still melts my heart when he sings with me.
Late night feedings with Clara- now that I am back to work, I cherish this quiet time to bond with her.
Employment for Ryan and I (especially me starting a new position that will allow me to be home 4 days of the week)- being self-sufficient is a blessing.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the endless blessings that come from living it.
Ryan's truck that refuses to give up- small repairs are manageable.
Music- it expresses what words can not.
"Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
and it will surprise you what the Lord has done."
0 comments:
Post a Comment