Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Work And Our Glory

Clara Margaret
October 11, 2011

5:10 pm
6 lbs 11 ounces

19 inches






Kelli is doing great, baby is healthy, and I, Ryan was right there holding a leg watching every second. I even cut the cord. Might as well call me Dr. Norby.

15 comments:

beth said...

heh heh heh... Dr. Norbs congratulations. She is wonderful!

Emily Norby said...

Dr. Norby, it is!

She is beautiful!!!

Norby Family said...

Congratulations. We love her already! Can't wait to see more of this beauty.

Monica said...

Yay! She is beautiful! Hope everything went well and recovery is quick.

Paul and Kyla said...

Very impressed, Ryan! Congrats. She is perfect.

JKThomas said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Emily said...

Congratulations!

The Ostheds said...

Congrats! Cute baby and cute name!

The Peterson's said...

CONGRATS! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

awesome job both of you!! Eric got queasy just seeing blood :)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Congrats to you and your family!!

Jamie said...

I love her, she is so perfect! Congratulations guys!!

Cody and Camille said...

She's absolutely beautiful Kelli! Congrats!

Kenzee Jo said...

So great!! CONGRATS YOU GUYS!! Beautiful girl and name!!!

Aubrey Norby said...

Dr. Norby eh? Next time I think that you should trade places with Kelli and see who deserves some kind of title out of the deal! I am proud of you for cutting the cord though Ryan. That is not a job for the squeamish to be sure. Clara is adorable. I hope we get to meet her before she is walking! We are so thrilled for both of you as you embark on the adventure of parenthood together!