Monday, July 18, 2011

I Am Satisfied.

Ryan and I had date night this evening- Harry Potter 7.2

I am so glad that my questions were answered (even after the movie by my sister, Marisa).

I still can't get over the power of friendship in this movie. My faith was restored in Prof. Snape, just as I had hoped...along with Malfoy. I am most definitely going to finish reading this series.

3 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

I agree... I just knew Snape was good!! haha... I still can't get over how good it was!!

Norby Family said...

I can't wait to see this! So what book are you on? I just love the books!

Aubrey Norby said...

I have yet to see the new movie, but I loved the books! Finish the series for sure. We listened to them on CD while on road trips. The guy who reads them does a fabulous job.