Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pregnancy Quirks- Part 2

I had a friend tell me that the more kids you have-the less brain cells you keep, therefore, causing "mom-nesia"...yes, that's right. You start to forget everything- even how to talk!


Example 1: Totally forgetting your own phone number.


Example 2: Saying "cartment pomplex" over and over...but really trying to say,

"apartment complex"


Update on baby "Hiccups"- Either she is a ninja warrior or she loves kickin' it in mama's belly!

(I love feeling her move- and...even hiccup! Like mother like daughter!)


Best feel good moment today- a co-worker asked if I had been losing weight! (Not in the belly of course) but honey- that comment would make any 22 week pregnant woman feel good!


Last but not least...just because I went to the bathroom 10 minutes ago does not mean that I won't have to go again...like- NOW!


PS- I love me some good ol' air conditioning...

2 comments:

Something Special said...

Hi Kelli, so good to hear from you. Congrats on your new little one coming. I am thrilled for you. I
have not visited to many blogs for a while cause I spend all of my time in the vintage, creative, mixed media blogs. Shame on me for not checking into your for so long. Yes, Ty is a graduate now and will go on a mission in about 10 months. Thanks for your sweet comment. I sure think about you often. Hope your hiccup thing does stop soon lol love you girl

Green River High School said...

Haha, you crack me up! I completely understand all of those things you mentioned! Oh how these little tikes take over from day 1.
Love ya!