Monday, March 14, 2011

Coming in October 2011


Will the Norby genes prevail and will a boy arrive, or will the Haslam girls dominate once again? Wait and see for this new arrival, coming in October 2011.

13 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

I'm so excited for you!!! AND excited to hear what you're having!!!! :D CONGRATS!!!!

Amy said...

Yay!!! We're so happy for you guys!! This news made our day. We love you!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations, once again! You will be wonderful parents.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOORAY!!! YIPEE!!! Welcome baby Norby! Kelli I am so excited for you and Ryan. I wish you all the best.

Heather said...

That's so exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

KymandKalab said...

Congratulations you two! You will be fantastic parents!

Emily Norby said...

Woo hoo!!!

REALLY, really excited. As Norbys ourselves, we have to vote 'boy'.

Paul and Kyla said...

We are so excited for you two! Congrats!

Aubrey Norby said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you! I just talked to Mom and she didn't say anything! I hope that you are feeling well Kelli, and Ryan: my advice is to bring her anything that she says sounds good to her. Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats! that is wonderful news!

Alayna said...

Congratulations Kelli!

Adam and the Girls said...

Amen Sista!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! oxox~Jeffi

Ashley said...

WOW!! Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!! Hope all is well with you guys!