Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Chance.

One Piano. One Recital Hall. Six Judges. 4 Arias. One Accompanist. One Performer. One Audition. One Interview. Crossing My Fingers.
Results to Follow.

8 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

Can't wait to hear the results!

Kenzee Jo said...

You are AMAZINGLY TALENTED to say the LEAST!!! You'll be great my dear!!!

Norby Family said...

Good Luck!!

Adam and the Girls said...

So happy you are going for your dream. I love you Kelli! ~Jeffi

Green River High School said...

We need to catch up!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Norby Family said...

Joe wrote "good luck", I wanted to say that if they don't take you they are CRAZY! You are amazing and I'm not just saying that because we're family. You really deserve this and really hope it works out for you! Let us know what happens!

Darren said...

Good luck Kelli!!! We're hoping for the best :)Let us know! Love you!!

Darren said...

That last comment was from me, Amy but I'm sure Darren would say the same :)