4 Shows I Like To Watch-
Community
The Office
Glee
Biggest Loser
4 Things I am Passionate About
Ryan
Music
Chocolate
Gospel
4 Phrases I Use Frequently-
"Hi, I'm Kelli and I will be drawing your blood..."
I Love you, Ry.
That will be an extra set of Pilates today.
True Story.
4 Places I would Love to Visit-
Europe
Egypt
New York
Anywhere tropical
4 Things I did Yesterday-
Ironed clothes
Auditioned for my masters
Attended a Sealing at SLC temple
Sang at the wedding dinner
4 Things I am looking forward to-
Out of Debt
Own our own Home
Having a family
Ryan done with school
4 Things I love About Winter-
Scarfs
Basketball and Football
Soups
Ryan gets to go snowboarding!
4 Things on my Wish List-
We all know that answer- I get it from Ryan- A million dollars. :)
4 People I tag...
All Ya'll
1 comments:
Thanks Kelli for being tagged. Its good to hear all about ya.
Post a Comment