Ryan and I enjoyed a fun outing to Lagoon with Ryan's brother and his family! We made the day complete with a visit to Pioneer Village where we snapped an old time photo.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan Kelli and Clara
Ryan and I enjoyed a fun outing to Lagoon with Ryan's brother and his family! We made the day complete with a visit to Pioneer Village where we snapped an old time photo.
Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 8:14 PM
6 comments:
I love it! You can never have too many firearms, right?
Does it make you miss Wyoming? And your hair is getting SO long! Super pretty!
I LOVE these pictures! It's super embarassing to know that there's still one hanging up of my family in my parents basement- taken when I was ten.... oh geez!!! Can we play sometime?!?!
That is a great picture! Love it. Lots better than the one we had done in Jackson as a family! ;)
That picture turned out GREAT! So authentic looking :) Love you guys!
I am glad that you posted this version instead of the one where Ryan is pointing his gun at you! Much too violent for my taste. You both look great! Thanks for going to Lagoon with us. It was great fun!
Post a Comment