Sunday, July 26, 2009

Promised Pictures

The Norby Bathroom Remodel is finished and is now open for business! Woohoo! Great Work Ryan!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Michele and Todd said...

All I can say is WOW! your lucky you have such a handy guy around. It is beautiful.

beth said...

beautiful!

Amy said...

It looks so good!! The shower turned out great. Good work Ryan and Kelli!!

So what's the next project :)

Jessica said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! I am entirely impressed and I have a feeling that you will have allot of fun getting ready in that bathroom.

Kenzee Jo said...

That is amazing!! So beautiful... I would sit in there all day long :] hahha.. really, GREAT JOB!!

Green River High School said...

That is absolutely incredible. I LOVE it. Good work. We're jealous the both of you are so handy! We have to hire someone for everything! haha! Way to go!

Paula said...

It looks maaaavelous! Thank you both so much for all your hard work. We are so excited for visitors to use it.

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Great job guys! So let me know when we can start tiling my shower!