Last Saturday, Ryan and his friend Eric, decided to take me to the driving range to hit some golf balls... it was so much fun that Ryan and I decided to go for our date-night FHE activity.
Ryan is a great teacher- he didn't become too frustrated with me and the fact that I couldn't get rid of years of softball habits!
(We tried tennis...golf might work...)
Keep the front foot planted! Don't bend your arm! Don't kill the ball!
(I promise I will get it sometime!)
To keep my swing straight, Ryan put down other clubs to help keep me in line...
The Pro Golfer- Ryan the Man.
Thanks honey for teaching me- you are soooo patient with me! Love you! :)

4 comments:
Ryan told me he was teaching you and let me tell you I am so proud! I can't wait to get up there in a couple weeks so I can help you get a womans point of view! I think you will get the hang of it and really enjoy playing even if you think you stink at it! (Joey loves to TRY to play, but he has no patients to learn...from me anyways!) See you soon for tee time!
How cute you are! Owen was teaching me golf! Fun times!
kells... love the blonde hair! fun fun... tell norbs I miss you guys!
you did so good when we went out..im happy you found something you can do with ryan! and your golf clubs are so much cuter then his :)gotta love PINK! i cant wait to come up to utah again and see you! love ya
Post a Comment