I turned ONE today!
I love to smile, make faces, laugh- evil laugh too...
I love my toys, music, dancing, bathtime, walking (running) around.
I love when daddy comes home! "You know what I'm talking about!"
I enjoy playing with my furry brother, Maestro..well, mostly teasing.
I. LOVE. FOOD and FOOTBALL. "Touchdown!"
I'm off of formula, the bottle and love my sippy cups now!
I have 11 teeth with more coming...
(I love brushing my teeth...I know the dentists in my family will like hearing that...)
I love cuddle time before bed when mommy sings primary songs to me...

5 comments:
Happy birthday to cutie-pie Clara!
I love that sweet smile of hers!
It's funny that you mention teeth brushing, because Anna cries EVERY SINGLE NIGHT when we brush her teeth. Just last night Clint was saying, "Clara doesn't cry when she brushes her teeth!" (along with the neighbor dogs, other kids Anna knows, etc., etc.)
Glad to know at least one out of the bunch he listed really doesn't cry :)
It's true- she loves to brush her own teeth! She will let me do it for the first 2.3 seconds (enough to brush'em brushe'em brush'em), then demands the toothbrush for herself...and she does a pretty good job! :)
Happy birthday Clara. It's been so fun to watch you grow this first year!
Love her!
Post a Comment