Ryan Kelli and Clara
The reluctant walker. How cute! Before you know it she will be running!
I love the mid-walk celebration. Clapping and dancing definitely takes things up a notch :)
I love watching her walk. Is Maestro helping or hindering the process. They are such cute buddies.
Seriously the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!! I love when she clapped and laughed at herself. :) Cannot wait to meet her someday. ~Jeffi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The reluctant walker. How cute! Before you know it she will be running!
I love the mid-walk celebration. Clapping and dancing definitely takes things up a notch :)
I love watching her walk. Is Maestro helping or hindering the process. They are such cute buddies.
Seriously the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!! I love when she clapped and laughed at herself. :) Cannot wait to meet her someday. ~Jeffi
Post a Comment