Kelli- SOOOO cute!! Sorry it took me so long to comment on your blog. I always enjoy yout comments on mine. Clara is beautiful. CONGRATS and enjoy! They grow up too stinking fast.
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
4 comments:
She is so stinking adorable...... Love the sun hat!
Hey now, the Utes aren't that bad! Her little smile just melts my heart.
Well, I am relieved that you didn't have Clara all dressed up in a Ute outfit! Go BYU!
Kelli- SOOOO cute!! Sorry it took me so long to comment on your blog. I always enjoy yout comments on mine. Clara is beautiful. CONGRATS and enjoy! They grow up too stinking fast.
Post a Comment