Wednesday, March 14, 2012

5 MoNtHs


Clara-Bear is 5 Months Old!


She loves to stand-up or sit-up and look around.

Loves to read books.

Recognizes her name.

Is cutting a tooth, as of this morning!

Is smiley and happy! (Except when she's hungry).

Loves to talk, gurgle, laugh and sing!

Is loving solid foods- squash, sweet potatoes, green beans...

Prefers to be sitting by the piano during mommy's lessons.


Oh, and, holds her own bottle...with all fours.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aubrey Norby said...

She looks great in BYU hot pink! I can see both you and Ryan in her now. She is such a cutie patootey! I can't wait to see her in person!

Paul and Kyla said...

How stinking cute!!! Love the picture of her holding the bottle with her hands and feet. Adorable!

Amy Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Allen said...

all fours? That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!