I don't know that I've ever seen a picture that made me more happy! That is a picture of perfection. . . a mommy sharing with her little one the things that bring her JOY!
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
6 comments:
It looks like she likes it! And why wouldn't she? You have a gorgeous voice and awesome piano playing skills! She's a lucky girl!
For some reason the sound isn't working...
Video please? :)
I LOVE it!
Looks like she's watching and learning, just soaking it all in.
I don't know that I've ever seen a picture that made me more happy! That is a picture of perfection. . . a mommy sharing with her little one the things that bring her JOY!
She is learning from the best! She's going to be just like her mama :) I can't wait!
We're excited to see you soon and see how much little Clara has grown!
Post a Comment