I hope I don't go overboard with pictures- I am just so in love this girl- I stare at the pics all day when I am at work! We can't wait for her to meet all of her aunts, uncles and cousins! :)
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
3 comments:
I am glad that you are keeping us supplied with pictures of your cutie-pie since we can't be there to see her in person!
I hope I don't go overboard with pictures- I am just so in love this girl- I stare at the pics all day when I am at work! We can't wait for her to meet all of her aunts, uncles and cousins! :)
This made me giggle! Clara can pull off anything!
Post a Comment