Hi Kelli, I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you and Ryan with your sweet little baby girl. Clara is a beautiful name. And I am sure you know that Isaac's newest baby girl is named Claire. She looks just like Isaac only in a more girly way! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!
Hi Kelli, I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you and Ryan with your sweet little baby girl. Clara is a beautiful name. And I am sure you know that Isaac's newest baby girl is named Claire. She looks just like Isaac only in a more girly way! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
7 comments:
Love, love, love all the cute pictures of Clara! I especially heart seeing her cute little smile! She looks darling in all the fancy dresses.
She will totally lead the music someday....just like her awesome Mommy! oxoxox ~Jeffi
She is so cute!
She is just adorable sleeping or awake. Love her in her cute little outfits.
Oh my goodness! Can she get any cuter? I'm so glad we got to spend some time with this little princess :)
Hi Kelli, I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you and Ryan with your sweet little baby girl. Clara is a beautiful name. And I am sure you know that Isaac's newest baby girl is named Claire. She looks just like Isaac only in a more girly way! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!
Hi Kelli, I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you and Ryan with your sweet little baby girl. Clara is a beautiful name. And I am sure you know that Isaac's newest baby girl is named Claire. She looks just like Isaac only in a more girly way! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!
Post a Comment