Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Looking Forward To...

Every woman has their opinion on child-birth. I have mine. "One Epidural, Please."

9 comments:

The Ostheds said...

Amen! Good luck with everything!

BradandSally said...

YES!!

Jaimin said...

Epidurals are wonderful. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see your precious babe. :)

Norby Family said...

I'm all about the epidural too! Good luck!

Monica said...

yup it's intense but at least you have something super adorable to show for all that hard work afterwards :)

The Peterson's said...

I will be honest with you. For me labor was the best part! The 9 months leading up to labor was the worst part. Everyone kept telling how bad it was going to be. The cramping etc. I have never had cramps with my period so it freaked me out. I went in 11am to be induced and by 10:17 pm Cairo was here. I took a nap, watched a movie, played cards. I did not have to much pain and did not start pushing until around 8 pm. So personally I would have a ton of kids if it just required labor. And it is nice to hear a good story now and then. Good Luck!

KymandKalab said...

Amen! I LOVED my epidural!

Jessica said...

Good luck Kelli friend! I had an epideral with Ethan and it was a great blessing. It allowed me to relax enough to realize that I didn't need to be afraid because we were surrounded by angels. I hope all goes well and that your little one arrives safely!

Brooke Carroll said...

Oh yes...epidurals, spinals...you name it. They are incredible! hahaha! Good luck to you when your sweet baby gets here! She is such a special little spirit!