Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kelli's Belly is Full of Jelly!

Who's my friend? Lil' Baby Girl Norby at 32 Weeks...




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Norby Family said...

You are SO CUTE! and tiny! Love it. Thank you for sharing.

Amanda said...

You are so small for being so far along! You look fantastic! Plus, it's fun to see you in "regular" clothes with your hair down. I just realized I only see you in your work clothes or in Ryan's huge shorts, with your hair up. You're super cute!

Jaimin said...

You do look super cute and great at 32 weeks!

KymandKalab said...

Oh my heck- you are ADORABLE! I have no idea why you wouldn't share belly pictures with us before! I'm really quite jealous of how tiny and cute you look at 32 weeks- so not how I looked! Love ya Kelli! Can't wait to see pictures of this little girl.

BradandSally said...

What the crap, you're not big at all. You look so adorable!!

The Peterson's said...

Dang CUTE! I wish I looked like that at 32 weeks! So excited for you!

Brooke Carroll said...

Um, you look SO GREAT! You are so tiny for being that far along! I was HUGE both times at 32 weeks. And it wasn't purty...hahaha! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!

Something Special said...

Ditto on the first comment. you are just not that huge and pregnant and look just so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. I am so excited for you. Motherhood is the best!!!!!

Ashley said...

I'm a little jealous of how TINY you look! You look great! AT 30 weeks I've definitely got you beat in size!! :) SO excited for you guys, hope you're doing great!