Tuesday, October 5, 2010

JuSt A FeW MoRe.

When we first saw this house- we had to move in because the bathroom was PINK and had DOUBLE SINKS! This was the 4 Haslam Girls' dream bathroom! Sunday mornings were better than ever! Now- it looks even more fantastic with all of the stone and tile work that Ryan did, mom and dad adding a fresh coat of "colored" paint!

"Stop Here"? I'm not quite sure if Sally or Marisa put this on the sheet rock in the garage-
but I am pretty sure that it had to do with something lined up with that dot and the Buick's hood ornament...
I could be wrong. But, I still get a chuckle out of it every time I see it.



2 comments:

Emily Norby said...

What fun stories! And what a beautiful home you all had a hand in creating. Thank goodness for memories.

Something Special said...

Kelli, my sweet friend. I have not visited for a long time. I have not forgotten about you, but my big family keeps me so busy. I think you have one talented husband, when it comes to redoing bathrooms. Wow!