I think Maestro is hinting at something... "Pretty Please Mom? Please?"
A Mouth Full...
Maestro loves his tennis balls...(Thanks Luke, Valerie, and Owen!)
Tough Decisions... Bone or Ball?
Ryan Kelli and Clara
I think Maestro is hinting at something... "Pretty Please Mom? Please?"
A Mouth Full...
Maestro loves his tennis balls...(Thanks Luke, Valerie, and Owen!)
Tough Decisions... Bone or Ball?
Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 1:50 PM
6 comments:
He's a cute one for sure.
Too cute! I can't just give my doggie a tennis ball because he just likes to chew them up and then he has neon fuzzies in his poo. Ha ha. Dogs are fun.
Dogs. Their personalities are so funny!!! Cute little guy. Do you guys still like your apt? How's work? School for Ryan? We need to catch up!!!
Love ya!
Glad he likes them.
(But does he get neon fuzzies in his poo? Now I'm curious...)
No Fuzzies yet...or I could be wrong. Maestro does have a tendency to eat his own poop sometimes- smart dog-eat the evidence...Hum...(we are working on that one...)
Very cute dog - except for that eating his own poop part. Gross!
Post a Comment