It has been a while since I have posted about my adventures in the hospital...I don't know if this one is really that funny- but to me- it was. It makes me wonder about what I will be like...when I am old.
Yesterday- Adele, a fellow co-worker and I went on a few draws together and decided to tag team a patient with a double set of blood cultures. He was an elderly gentleman, kind of on the onery and sarcastic side. Here are a few segments of conversations that we had.
"Why do you need my blood? I have been in here for 2 darn* weeks and I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed...all you do is poke me, take my blood, and it goes to the lab, results put on paper and shoved in my file...useless I tell ya...useless..."
As the nurse gave him medicine with a spoon of applesauce he replied, "I can do it...I can do it by myself...I don't need your help...wait a second...(as he stops and looks at the 3 pills in the spoon...) that white pill looks suspicious..."
And my favorite- as the aide and nurse are standing there waiting for us to finish, he says..."Get out of here Scott, just get out of here! Do you have a ticket for the next performance? (They reply, NO)...Then Get the Heck* out of here..."
I can't wait to get old...
1 comments:
bahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Keep these stories coming. Love them!!!!
Love you guys too!!!
Post a Comment