Today, we decided to celebrate our 1st Year Anniversary, (a day early), by going to the temple and doing sealings. It was a great experience and wonderful to reflect upon our special day. What blessings we have received and how grateful we are for the time we have had together to learn and grow, laugh and love. I love you Ryan- the best is yet to come!
(One year down on our 2 year contract...on our phones that is...)

5 comments:
Congrats on 1 yr.
Happy anniversary, it's hard to believe one whole year has gone by! We usually do the sealings on our anniversary too, it's a good way to remember what you covenanted and to do that for others. Can't wait to see what the next year brings you guys!
Your anniversary festivities pretty much beat all seven of ours put together. May I hire you to plan something great for us for next year?
You guys have made so many terrific memories together, and I wish you many, many more good times in the years to come.
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on one year! Can't wait to see what the years to come bring for you guys (Hopefully cute little Ryans and Kellis before too much longer!)
(P.S. We loved spending so much time with you guys last week. The boys keep talking about "Uncle" Ryan and "Uncle Ryan shorts")
Kelli I sure like this picture of you and your hubby. I think you look so pretty. You guys make a great couple, and I can tell that you are really happy.
Post a Comment